The Generation STEM Links program provides high‑quality internships to help tertiary students gain relevant workplace skills, and transition into STEM jobs after graduation. The program also aims to strengthen connections between industry and tertiary education institutions.
Employer/Industry Partner benefits:
- Support for short‑term project work and an opportunity to extend, without recruitment fees.
- An opportunity to build a potential pipeline of new, local talent for your organisation.
- Gain access to both top performing students and those who demonstrate a high‑potential for success with a keen interest in STEM.
- Help to increase understanding of local STEM career pathways and raise the calibre of upcoming talent for your industry.
- Invest in the next generation of STEM talent and increase your organisation’s brand awareness within the community.
- The program can align to your corporate social responsibility; work experience, graduate, and trainee programs; and sustainability objectives.
MORE INFORMATION GenerationSTEMLinks